We currently have restricted grants working in the areas of:
* Vet expenses (FOLCAS)
* Spay/Neuter family pets (FOLCAS)
* Spay/Neuter community/neighborhood cats (Siletz Tribal Charitable Contribution Fund)
* Rabies Vaccinations for community/ neighborhood cats (Siletz Tribal Charitable Contribution Fund)
* Spay/Neuter community/neighborhood /homeless animals (Bissell Pet Foundation)
* Dental expenses-pets/homeless animals (On Shore Foundation)
Read more info to find out how you can access these programs.
Anyone can call CCHS (541.265.3719) to access these programs.
Please speak your phone number clearly so we will be able to reach you!
We need the following information from you:
Your name and phone number
Your pets name and gender
Whether cat or dog
What vet you will use. If you are going to "shop around" for prices, please do so before you call us.
THANK YOU FOLCAS AND SILETZ TRIBAL CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTION FUND FOR YOUR COMPASSION AND ASSISTANCE!